Preprints (complete list available here)
- Principal Landau Determinants, with Claudia Fevola and Sebastian Mizera.
- Landau Singularities Revisited, with Claudia Fevola and Sebastian Mizera
- Hilbert Functions of Chopped Ideals, with Fulvio Gesmundo and Leonie Kayser.
- Solving Equations using Khovanskii bases, with Barbara Betti and Marta Panizzut.
- Four Lectures on Euler Integrals, with Saiei-Jaeyeong Matsubara Heo and Sebastian Mizera.
- Tropical Implicitization Revisited, with Kemal Rose and Bernd Sturmfels.
- Twisted Cohomology and Likelihood Ideals, with Saiei-Jaeyeong Matsubara-Heo.
- Gibbs Manifolds, with Dmitrii Pavlov and Bernd Sturmfels (accepted for publication in Information Geometry).
- Solving Polynomial Equations and Applications
- Vector Spaces of Generalized Euler Integrals, with Daniele Agostini, Claudia Fevola and Anna-Laura Sattelberger.
- The Algebraic Degree of Coupled Oscillators, with Paul Breiding, Mateusz Michalek and Leonid Monin.
- Contour Integration for Eigenvector Nonlinearities, with Rob Claes and Karl Meerbergen (accepted for publication in SIMAX)
- Introduction to Toric Geometry
- Adjoints and Canonical Forms of Polypols, with Kathlén Kohn, Ragni Piene, Kristian Ranestad, Felix Rydell, Boris Shapiro, Rainer Sinn, Miruna-Stefana Sorea.
- Yet another Eigenvalue Algorithm for Solving Polynomial Systems, with Matías R. Bender.
- Polyhedral homotopies in Cox Coordinates, with Tim Duff, Elise Walker and Thomas Yahl (accepted in Journal of Algebra and its Applications).
A list of all my publications can be downloaded here:
Here are the links to journal articles:
- Toric Geometry of Entropic Regularization, with Bernd Sturmfels, François-Xavier Vialard and Max von Renesse.
- Bayesian Integrals on Toric Varieties, with Michael Borinsky, Anna-Laura Sattelberger and Bernd Sturmfels
- A Normal Form Algorithm for Tensor Rank Decomposition, with Nick Vannieuwenhoven.
- Likelihood Degenerations, with Daniele Agostini, Taylor Brysiewicz, Claudia Fevola, Lukas Kühne and Bernd Sturmfels
- Landau Discriminants, with Sebastian Mizera
- Toric Eigenvalue Methods for Solving Sparse Polynomial Systems, with Matías R. Bender
- Likelihood Equations and Scattering Amplitudes, with Bernd Sturmfels
- A Robust Numerical Path Tracking Algorithm for Polynomial Homotopy Continuation, with Marc Van Barel and Jan Verschelde
- Backward Error Measures for Roots of Polynomials, with Sascha Timme and Marc Van Barel
- Numerical Root Finding via Cox Rings
- Truncated Normal Forms for Solving Polynomial Systems: Generalized and Efficient Algorithms, with Bernard Mourrain and Marc Van Barel
- Solving Polynomial Systems Via Truncated Normal Forms, with Bernard Mourrain and Marc Van Barel
- A Stabilized Normal Form Algorithm for Generic Systems of Polynomial Equations, with Marc Van Barel
- A list of presentations can be downloaded below.
- Telen S., Numerical Root Finding via Cox Rings. Presented at the opening conference of the thematic Einstein semester `Algebraic Geometry' at FU Berlin, Oct 2019.
- Telen S., Van Barel M., Verschelde J., Robust Numerical Path Tracking for Polynomial Homotopies. Presented at the 2019 MEGA conference in Madrid, 17-21 Jun 2019.
- Telen S., Numerical Root Finding via Cox Rings. Presented at the conference `Ideals, Varieties and Applications' (celebrating the influence of David Cox), Jun 2019.
- Telen S., Mourrain B., Van Barel M., Truncated Normal Forms for Solving Polynomial Systems. Presented at the ICERM nonlinear algebra semester, Sep 2018.
- Telen S., Mourrain B., Van Barel M., Truncated Normal Forms for Solving Polynomial Systems. Presented at the ISSAC 2018 conference in New York, 16-19 Jul 2018.
- Telen S., Mourrain B., Van Barel M., Truncated Normal Forms for Solving Polynomial Systems. Presented at the 2018 CBMS conference on Applications of Polynomial Systems at TCU, Texas, 4-8 Jun 2018.
I wrote my PhD thesis under the supervision of Marc Van Barel. It is entitled 'Solving Systems of Polynomial Equations'. Take a look: